Provide your visitors with a true vacation. Create an escape from reality and bring the feel of a stylish hotel interior into your guest bedroom. At The Belfort Furniture Clearance Center we found some key elements to make your space feel like a Boutique inspired hotel room. These pieces will allow your guests to feel comfortable during their stay.
Tips for Designing your Guest Suite:
1. Keep the décor simple, style the space with elements that give a sense of calm and order.
2. Stay on trend by mixing neutrals with a splash of subtle color and add an overscaled pattern, as seen in the damask rug selected.
3. Mix modern elements with transitional pieces, this will give the space an eclectic feel.
4. Choosing storage pieces like this bachelor’s chest from Lexington gives your guest a bit of storage space during their stay.
5. Add some unexpected pieces for an eclectic feel like this round painted side table we used instead of a nightstand.
6. The addition of a comfortable reading chair will make your guests feel right at home.
Once you’ve created the perfectly curated space, your Holiday Guests may never want to leave!
Shop our Clearance Center and Warehouse at 22250 Shaw Road, Sterling VA 20166. Our Clearance Center is re-stocked daily – items are first come, first save! Visit us often because you’ll never know what you’ll find.